Advanced Packaging Machinery Limited operate and strictly adhere to our quality management systems which is ISO 9001 certified.
With over 20 years direct involvement in the packaging and inspection industry, our customer focussed team are able to offer solutions in compliance with international product safety standards and exceed major retailer codes of practice requirements.
We are committed to ensure that our products and services are provided to specified quality, in line with legal requirements, to fully satisfy customer needs and expectations.
We Achieve Our Commitment by:
- Maintaining and continuously improving an effective QMS certified to ISO 9001
- Ensuring all employees are trained and their performances are monitored. E.g.:
- Product Knowledge Training
- Food Safety & Personal Hygiene Training
- HACCP Intermediate Level Training
- Standard Awareness Training
- Health & Safety Training
- Medial Screening & Illness Reporting Training
- Non-Disclosure & Confidentiality Training
- Understanding our customer’s industry- and product specific expectations
- Being aware of relevant & latest international, retailer and Global Food Safety Standards
- Sourcing only the best and user friendly equipment complying with the demanding requirements of manufacturers, retailers and retailer syndicates. E.g.:
- BRC, IFS, FSSC
- M&S, Tesco, Sainsbury, ASDA
- Providing professional guidance and clear service reports & calibration/validation certificates
- Dealing with all our customer queries in an effective manner
We Pride Ourselves on the Equipment and the Product we Supply
Our After-sales Team are Highly Skilled & Offer Unrivalled Calibration, Validation & Servicing
Training & Support
We also offer Customer Training and 24hr Phone / On-Site Support.
TELL US HOW APM CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!